We develop and heavily customize amazing hunts, adventures, and games that help teams like yours accomplish your goals.
From a simple staff party to new employee training, company-wide conferences and trade shows; we can provide interactive and engaging entertainment with a professional host who will take care of all the details. Highly customizable, we adapt our hunts and games to fit your team size, culture, and goals.
- Create opportunities for positive employee engagement.
- Help your team to (Re)Discover and cultivate shared goals and company values.
- Encourage Teamwork, communicate, think and laugh together.
- Require teams to evaluate core strengths and utilize team members strategically.
- Establish new connections and levels of trust that spark new ideas.
- Yield insights and revelations you can’t get sitting in a cubicle.
- Use collaborative problem solving, thinking outside the box, creativity.
- Get everyone involved with fun, fast-paced, high-energy activities.
- Light hearted fun competition that appeals to broad spectrum of personality types.
Flexible for Your Needs
Whether you’re planning a teambuilding event, corporate training or just a party to boost team spirit – Catch 23 will bring the fun.
Contact us today
Interactive Entertainment, Games, & Adventures for Corporate Events, Sales and Staff Meetings, Training, Team Building and Bonding
Photo Scavenger Hunt
Ideal for groups of 10 to 200.
Best in locations where teams can spread out, access public areas inside or out.
Duration is 1 to 4 hours, to your specs.
High Tech or Low Tech versions of Scavenger Hunts are available.
Our team scavenger hunts start with “the list” which includes a variety of challenges, ranging from the creative to the absurd, the challenging and the obvious. Teams try to earn the most points by completing the most challenges from the list in the time allowed, submitting photo proof of it all. The event begins with a pre-hunt briefing that encourages participants to let loose, to work together, to fully engage and enjoy the experience and ends with a post-hunt wrap up that includes a slideshow of the photos taken during the hunt, awards and wrap up reflection.
Ideal for groups of 50 to 1000
Best in a location that can be isolated and set with props we provide – could be a tent, hotel room, conference room, office or breakroom.
Event Duration will need to be long enough to allow all participants to play in rotations of teams of 2 to 5. Room time limit will be set according to need. 10 to 30 minute mini-game or 45 to 60 minute full game for smaller groups or multi-day events.
An abbreviated escape room can be set up at your event for guests to try as teams. Teamwork is required as they use their logic and quick thinking to find hidden clues, solve puzzles, decipher messages, and unlock the answer before their time is up! A leaderboard is kept of teams who escape the quickest. The immersive storyline and even some of the puzzles can be customized for your event to include company challenges or products.
Also ask about our tabletop large group mobile Escape Adventure.
WIN IT IN A MINUTE
Ideal for groups of 10 to 200
Best in locations where a stage or 12 x 12 space can be seen by the group but can be played nearly anywhere.
Duration is 1 to 4 hours depending on the size of your group.
If you’ve seen the TV show Minute To Win It then you know what you’re in for. Your teams will compete for the top spot in our team-based version of the popular game show. Instead of flying solo your team will have to complete 1 minute wacky challenges to try and outscore the competition. You’ll be laughing hysterically from the first to last challenges.
This game can be played as a walk up game for trade shows or conferences, a great way to provide fun that cuts the stress.
Ideal for groups of 10 to 150
Best in locations where a stage or 12 x 18 space can be seen by the group but can be played nearly anywhere.
Duration is 1 to 3 hours depending on the size of your group.
We’ve mashed up your favorite game shows, board games and epic pub trivia then shaken in a little wackiness to give you Game Showdown. Something for everyone, team based and completely customizable. This game entertains and trains. If requested, we can customize rounds to test product or company knowledge. Perfect after a long day of training or breakout sessions.
Not your Grandma’s Bingo
Ideal for Corporate Events, Conferences, Church or Club Dinners, Staff Parties, Meetings
Best in locations where seating is at round tables, with teams of 5 – 10
Duration can be 60 minutes to 2 hours
This group game is as much like a scavenger hunt as it is a bingo game. A surprising and entertaining mix of interaction, excitement, fast paced fun, and can be customized especially for your event.
Play rounds that include Music Bingo, Trivia Bingo, Crazy Challenge Bingo, People Bingo. The atmosphere is lively and friendly, instead of calling out numbers, music is played or questions are asked, you cross off answers or musical artists that match on your card.
It’s great fun and the prizes can be awarded for teams or individuals.
Bingo variations include:
- People Bingo challenges you to find people who have done specific things listed on your bingo card (someone who has ran a marathon, can touch their tongue to their nose, is wearing socks with a cartoon character on them, someone who knows sign language, etc).
- Crazy Challenge Bingo Teams you up to accomplish the challenges listed on your card (build a pyramid, sing bingo, make a house of cards, post a team picture to social media, etc).
- Trivia Bingo can be customized to your company, celebration or can be pub style trivia questions.
- Music Bingo will make you figure out the artist or title of the music being played. This round is known to get people out of their seat dancing or singing along.
Contact usfor many more games and adventures that we can create for your team or event.